He married in 1904 to Carrie Etta May, the oldest daughter born to Doc and Leathia Mooney May. She was born 21 January, 1884 in AR., and died 17 March, 1976 in Conway, AR. Both are buried in Oak Grove cemetery in Conway.
Carrie was a very religious person and believed in praying for what you needed. She lived to be ninety three (93) years old. Will and Carrie were the parents of eight living children. Notice here that Carrie named her first child LEATHIA for her mother and the second child, James named for her father.
1. Leathia LIEBLONG, born 1 July, 1906 AR., died young.
2. Luther James "Luke" LIEBLONG - 1908-1975
3. Elsie LIEBLONG married a Elmer Butler, had 2 sons.
4. Noami LIEBLONG married John Nutter.
5. Ruth LIEBLONG married a Millard Black.
6. John William LIEBLONG 1918-1994 m. Dora Eva Beattie 1919-1980
7. Warren LIEBLONG 1922-1993 married Mary Lou ?
8. Robert LIEBLONG, married Gloria ?
Luther Lieblong b. 1937 married Carolyn Lindsey
Burl William Lieblong, b. 1941 married Judy Irene Bounds
Alice Corinne Lieblong, b. 1949 married Ray L. Simmons
John William Lieblong Jr. 1942 wife’s name unknown, but he had three children. Lance, Pamela and Paul Beattie Lieblong.
To Go Back To Home Page