1. Frederick Williams, born 1751 in Duplin County, North Carolina, and died 1821 in Bulloch County, Georgia. Frederick was a Revolutionary Soldier in NC. He was involved in the battle of Moore's Creek Bridge. Frederick was a first cousin to Joseph Williams who befriended John Goff, Frederick's brother-in-law. Frederick was the son of David Williams and Sarah Mathis.
He married Arabica Goff, born 1758 Duplin Co. NC. daughter of John Goff of Duplin Co. Frederick and Arabica lived in NC and Ga. They both died in GA.
Children of Frederick Williams and Arrabicca Goff Williams:
1. John Williams, born 1776 in Duplin Co. NC., died 1839; married Martha Britt and (2) Melissa Underwood. Twenty three children.
2. David Williams, born 8 February, 1778 in Duplin Co. NC. died 11 December, 1862 in Ranta Rosa Co. FL. He married Sabra Lanier 1 January, 1800 in Bulloch Co. GA.
3. James Monroe Williams, born 1782 NC., and killed by Indians in 1835 Telfair Co. He married in Bulloch Co. GA., 1812 to Mary Ann "Betsy" Elkins, born 1792 GA. and died 22 September, 1855 in Effingham Co. GA. James left seven children fatherless.
4. Owen Williams, 1785 NC-1875 in Holmes Co. Fl. married (1) Avie Minshew Hill, (2) Mary Donaldson in Bulloch Co. GA.
5. William N. Williams, born 1791 lived in Telfair Co. GA. then Jackson Co. FL.
6. George Williams, lived in Jackson Co. FL.
To Go Back To Home Page