Elizabeth Weeks born 1774-1778 VA. married Aquilla Matthews.
Margaret Weeks born 1784-1789 VA. married Wm Berryhill in 1807 in Jefferson Co. GA.
Amelia Weeks born 1782-86 married 1823 Jefferson Co. GA., to Alexander Berryhill.
Charles Weeks, born 1772-76 married Nancy Berryhill.
William Weeks, born 1772-76 married a Ms. Wiggins.
James Weeks born 1763-1771 married Frances Goff
Bathsheba (Basha) Weeks born 1776-1780 married William Matthews.
Mary Weeks born 1780-1783 married Nathaniel Mosley.
Catherine Weeks born 1778-1782. No record of marriage.
James Weeks was born in VA. When did he come to Georgia and with whom? He married Frances Goff who was either born in VA., or GA.
I have published two Goff books, but unable to determine the parents of Frances Goff. She was born before 1775.
James was in Jefferson Co. GA., before he came to Mississippi.
James and Frances had at least seven children.
1. James Weeks Jr. born 1789 Burke Co. GA. married Sarah Berry or Berryhill..
2. John Weeks born 1790 married Elizabeth Nall.
3. William Weeks born 8 Oct. 1794 Burke Co. GA. and died 6 April, 1834 in Copiah Co. MS.
4. Benjamin F. Weeks born about 1795 Jefferson Co. GA., married mary Beasley.
5. Wiley Weeks, born about 1798 GA.
6. Charles Weeks, born about 1804 married Jane Wilcher
7. Doc Weeks born 1805 married Mary Ann Booty.
Wiley was born in Georgia about 1798. He married Delilah Gordon and lived in Copiah co. MS. where Wiley owned a farm. They had the following children
1. James A. Weeks
2. Benjamin Weeks, born December 1821, Copiah Co. MS. Married Lydia Garland
3. Charles M. Weeks
4. Mary A. Weeks
5. Jeptha Weeks
6. Wiley Felix Weeks
7. Delila Weeks
8. John Weeks lived in Copiah Co. MS.
9. Henry Weeks
10 Martha Weeks
Charles was the son of Wiley Weeks and Mrs. Delilah (Scott) Gordon.
He was a Methodist Evangalist minister and died in Angelina Co., TX where he had moved to from Sabine/Vernon Parish Co., LA.
Charles M. Weeks married ?? and had the following children
James A. Weeks
Mary A. Weeks
To Go Back To Home Page