Children of William H. King and Mary Jane Goodwin are:
1. Mary Perrine "Mollie" King born 1852 MS and died 1943 in TX.
2. Henry Franklin King, born 1856 MS. died 1937 TX.
3. Elizabeth "Lizzie" King, born about 1858 MS. and died about 1925 in TX.
4. Rebecca King, born about 1859 MS.
5. Allen Jefferson King, born 1862 MS. and died 1933 TX.
6. Oliver O. King, born about 1864 MS. He died in TX.
7. James Alexander "Jim" King, born 1867- 1931 TX.
The family is listed in Lafayette Co., MS. in the 1860 Census. James Alexander was born in TX. in 1867, indicating the family had moved to TX. from MS.
When the 1870 census of Rusk Co. TX., was taken Mary Jane was listed as head of household with her children. It is believed that William had died in Mississippi and being the reason for Mary Jane moving westward. Can anyone help with this family?
To Go Back To Home Page