Robert Allen, born 1820 in AL. and died either 1898 or 1899 in Pea Ridge, near Montevallo, Shelby Co., AL.
He married 24, December, 1845 Shelby Co., AL to Nancy Honeycutt.
Children of Robert and Nancy are:
1. Zelphia Allen, born 1847 and married; Solomon (Babe) Evans
2. Pleasant Allen, born 1849 and died 29 November, 1864. He was Killed in action, Columbia, TN., in the Confederate States Army
3. Lydia Allen, born 25 August, 1851 AL., married David Linholm.
4. John Allen, born 1853 AL., married (1st) Lucinda Garner and (2nd) Rebecca Lucas. Buried in Antioch Cemetery, Pea Ridge, Shelby Co.
5. Anderson Judson Allen, born 10 July 1855 AL., and died 28 November, 1916. He married Mary Elizabeth Champion. Buried Antioch Cemetery, Pea Ridge, Shelby County, AL.
6. Nancy Allen, born 1857 AL., married a Naish
7. Celia Katharine "Kate" Allen, born April 1860, and died 23, November, 1932 Chilton Co., AL. She married Shelby Franklin Champion
8. Franklin "Frank" Allen, born 15 October, 1858 AL., and died 13 June, 1935 in Marvel, Bibb Co., AL. He married Sarah Josephine Harris 4 October, 1906 in Aldrich, Shelby Co., AL.
If anyone is researching this family please share with other researchers. This is the line of Patty
To Go Back To Home Page