A copy of Reuben's will can be found in Orange Co. Virginia in Book 2. It was proved 26 November, 1741 in Orange Co.
The wife of Reuben Allen was Mary Jackson who was born about 1705 and died about 1751. The children of Reuben and Mary were born in Maryland. The oldest two born in Cecil Co., and it is probable that they married there.
Children of Reuben and Mary are:
1. Mary Allen, born about 1720, Cecil Co. Maryland
2. Reuben Allen, born about 1722 Cecil Co. MD., died about 1751 in Augusta Co. VA.
3. Jackson Allen, born 14 February, 1729 Baltimore Co. Maryland and died 30 August, 1786 Shenandoah Co., VA. He married Betty Davis
4. Joseph Allen, born about 1730, Baltimore Co. Maryland and died in Shenandoah Co. VA. He married about 1750 to Ruth White
5. Margaret Allen, born about 1733 Baltimore Co.
To Go Back To Home Page