James Madison Allen's
This page is to sort the JAMES MADISON ALLEN'S. Information on each will be given with an email linked to the descendant who is researching each James Madison Allen.
There are several who carried this name and all were born within a few years of each other.
1. James Madison is listed on a family page at;
James Madison Allen, was born in TN., 1813 and died 1851 in MO. He married Lucy Ann Gore.
2. James Madison and Lucy had a son James Madison Allen, born 21 October, 1850 Cedar Co. MO.
3. James Madison Allen born 1800 in Virginia married his first cousin, Jane H. Taylor in 1820 in Madison Co. AL. They lived in Fayette Co. TN., then moved to Greene Co. MS., about 1836. Then on to Missouri. Jane died 1862 in Webster Co. MO., and James M. died 1888 in Wright Co. MO.
Now for this family. This information was taken from material that I had in a Taylor family file since 1984. For Ref. I listed Taylor family and Family Puzzler # 852 February, 1984.
Sherry Allen Whitehead is working this family and it is on page at; James Madison Allen's page
4. James Madison Allen, son of Reuben Allen Sr. and Else Clevenger was born 1817 in Newport, Cocke Co., Tennessee. He married Sarah Frakes on 18 January, 1840 at Ray Co., Missouri. He died in 1853 at Ray Co, Missouri. Reuben Sr was son of John Allen and Lucinda (?)
Researcher for this James M. is Patsy
5. James Madison Allen, son of Jesse E. Allen of Amherst Co. VA. was born 1822 in Warren (now DeKalb) Co. TN.
Researcher for this James M. is Bill Allen
6. James Madison Allen, born 1848 LA., and died 1907. He married (1) Mary J. Coats and (2) Josephine Wheat. James M. the son of Bennett Allen who was born in SC., according to the 1850 Census. Who were the parents of Bennett Allen? Researcher for this family is Faye Camp Allen.
To Go Back To Home Page